Friday, March 19, 2010

Off with their heels! Paris Premiere of "Alice in Wonderland"




VoilĂ  a look at the Paris Premiere of Tim Burton's fabulous film "Alice in Wonderland." Tim Burton, Helena Bonham Carter (aka the Red Queen) and moi on the red carpet ... Enjoy!

http://www.premiere.fr/Cinema/Exclus-cinema/Interview-video/Le-Tapis-rouge-d-Alice-au-pays-des-merveilles-avec-Tim-Burton



The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.



2 comments:

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I liked the movie, except a few scenes where they went a tad overboard with the CGI and I felt like I was watching a video game...

But the actors were brilliant and the clothes were awesome.

Parisbreakfasts said...

Oh to be on the red carpet in that gorge blue dress, AND attending the Mad Hatter's Tea Party!
Life does not get better than this...
Unless you won the box of Pierre Herme macarons yesterday as well...
BRAVO!